KMC Booster Club is a 501c(3) non-profit, volunteer organization committed to supporting and enriching the Kellis students’ high school band experience. Band students are building life skills in self-discipline, teamwork, and leadership that will benefit them long after they finish high school.
As the parent of a band student, you are automatically a member. Volunteer time and fundraising efforts are essential parts of the Booster Club – the band relies heavily on the Booster Club and we need your help!
The Booster Club helps support:
- Purchase of music
- Fees for Musical Arrangements
- Entry Fees for Festivals
- Transportation of equipment
- Purchasing and Maintenance of Equipment
- End of Season Banquets
- Annual Trip
How You Can Help:
- Participate in Fundraisers, such as Cardinals Concessions
- Attend games and events
- Attend monthly meetings
- Receive email newsletters